CELEBRATE NATIONAL #CHEESEBURGERDAY WITH “BOB’S BURGERS” ON SEPTEMBER 18
BOB’S BURGERS Cooks up Special Cause Campaign and Mouth-Watering Merchandise Ahead of its Season Premiere, Sunday, October 1 on FOX
BoxLunch Releases an Exclusive BOB’S BURGERS Funko Pop! In Partnership with Feeding America® to help provide meals to people in need
Los Angeles, CA (September 12, 2017) – In celebration of the upcoming September 18th national holiday, Cheeseburger Day, 20th Century Fox Consumer Products announces a wide assortment of drool-worthy merchandise around the acclaimed FOX series BOB’S BURGERS. The eighth season of BOB’S BURGERS kicks off Sunday, Oct. 1 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX with a special episode that will feature animation inspired by fan-created artwork.
Following up last year’s Cheeseburger Day celebration, Fox Consumer Products teams up once again with BoxLunch, a cause-driven pop-culture gift store, to showcase BOB’S BURGERS merchandise and help provide meals to people in need. A limited edition Tina Funko! Pop Vinyl Figure debuts just in time for National Cheeseburger Day and will be sold exclusively at BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com starting September 18th. The Tina Funko! Pop collectible will retail for $12.90 and each purchase will donate a total of 11 meals to Feeding America – 10 meals coming directly from the sale of each figure, plus an additional meal that is donated for every $10 spent at BoxLunch*. This campaign takes place during Feeding America’s Hunger Action Month™, which brings attention to the reality of food insecurity in the United States and promotes ways for individuals across the country to get involved in the fight to help end hunger.
Additionally, BoxLunch presents a menu of BOB’S BURGERS merchandise offered in-stores and online:
- Apparel: Louise ‘See You In Hell’ Tee, Tina ‘Uhhhhh’ Tee, Gene ‘Indoor’ Teeand a BoxLunch exclusive “dad hat” featuring Tina
- Bathroom Accessories: Louise Toothbrush holder and BOB’S BURGERS Soap Dish
- And Kuchi Kopinovelties including Kuchi Kopi Soap Dispenser and a Kuchi Kopi Mug
Coinciding with National Cheeseburger Day, Fox Consumer Products also reveals a wide-range of licensing partners surrounding BOB’S BURGERS. Highlights below and selection of downloadable images here:
- Gene Beefsquatch Figure. Kidrobot brings you the baddest burger-loving middle child of the Belcher’s in Beefsquatch form. Standing 7” tall, rocking a removable Squatch mask and megaphone, this figure is ready to pop it and lock it into your collection. Additionally, Kidrobot.com has an exclusive “THIS IS ME NOW” purple colorway. ($49.99,Kidrobot)
- Tina Figure. Break out your lipstick and get your hair into a side pony for the Bob’s Burgers x Kidrobot Bad Tina Belcher Medium Art Toy Figure. Standing 7” tall, this bad girl comes complete with a removable notebook of erotic friend fiction. ($49.99,Kidrobot)
- Just in time for the grand re-re-re-opening of Bob’s Burgers comes the Bob’s Burgers x Kidrobot Blind Box Vinyl Mini Series! Collect all your favorite Belchers and a few of their favorite friends to have some serious fun. ($9.99 each, Kidrobot)
- Kidrobot also unveilsBOB’S BURGERS enamel pins. Featuring designs from the hit BOB’S BURGERS Mini Series and coming in the blind box style Kidrobot is known for, this pin series is the perfect way to chorizo your own adventure and style on all your favorite accessories. Add all 16 Bobs Burgers Pins to your collection today. ($5.99 each, Kidrobot)
- BOB’S BURGERSBackpack – So while you may not be able to swing by Bob’s Burgers for a bite of today’s special, you can wear the whole dang shop and half the town thanks to this awesome backpack from Sprayground. As with all of their designs, this bag was produced in a limited run and will never be produced again – because frankly it’s just too good to last forever. ($65, Sprayground)
- BOB’S BURGERS Talking Cheeseburger Button includes a BOB’S BURGERS burger-shaped button that plays 25 hilarious lines from the show featuring the voices of the stars. The kit also comes with a 48-page book featuring quotes and full-color illustrations ($12.95, Running Press)
A 20th Century Fox Television production, Bob’s Burgers was created by Loren Bouchard (Home Movies). Bouchard and Jim Dauterive (King of the Hill) serve as executive producers and writers, with animation produced by Bento Box Entertainment. Fans can “like” Bob’s Burgers on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BobsBurgers, follow the series on Twitter and Instagram @BobsBurgersFOX and join the discussion using #bobsburgers.
BoxLunch is a specialty retailer offering a curated collection of licensed pop culture merchandise. With every $10 spent across the retailers’ themed product offering of apparel, accessories, home goods, gift and novelty, and collectibles BoxLunch will provide a meal to a person in need through its philanthropic partnerships. To join the movement and help in the fight against hunger visit BoxLunch in-store or online at www.boxlunch.com to learn more on how you can get involved in your local community. BoxLunch is headquartered in CA and currently operates over 70 stores throughout the US. For more information please visit our e-commerce website and Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram at@BoxLunchGifts.
*$1 helps provide 11 meals secured by Feeding America® on behalf of local member food banks. BoxLunch guarantees a minimum of 5,500,000 meals (monetary equivalent of $500,000) to Feeding America and member food banks from Feb 2, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018. Feeding America – 35 East Wacker Drive, Suite 2000, Chicago, IL 60601, Tel: 800.771.2303
About Feeding America
Feeding America is a nationwide network of 200 food banks that leads the fight against hunger in the United States. Together, we provide food to more than 46 million people through 60,000 food pantries and meal programs in communities across America. Feeding America also supports programs that improve food security among the people we serve; educates the public about the problem of hunger; and advocates for legislation that protects people from going hungry. Individuals, charities, businesses and government all have a role in ending hunger. Donate. Volunteer. Advocate. Educate. Together we can solve hunger. Visit www.feedingamerica.org, find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
About 20th Century Fox Consumer Products
20th Century Fox Consumer Products licenses and markets properties worldwide on behalf of 20th Century Fox Film, 20th Century Fox Television and FX Networks, as well as third party lines. The division is aligned with 20th Century Fox Television, the flagship studio leading the industry in supplying award-winning and blockbuster primetime television programming and entertainment content and 20th Century Fox Film, one of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures throughout the world.